Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Webmaster T logo

This is another Logo I did for the folks at ProInternet Television.  It's for their sister site WebmasterT.com . The color scheme for the final version was changed to red and grey for the website. I think I'm more partial to the pale green and orange though.

These are the concept sketches. The original suggestion was to put the main character, Webmaster T in a Loony Tunes style circle and have him throwing the yo-yo foward so that it is coming at the camera. I tried out several different versions of this but also threw in some of  my own ideas, and they ended up picking one of mine. This is one of those designs that could have gone in a number of different directions. I'm sure I had like eight more ideas in me, but these were the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment