Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Cards

So according to Zazzle's ticker, there's still about six days to order stuff and get it, for sure by Christmas. So, it's not to late for ordering any or all three of my Daily Doodle Christmas cards.  That's right, I colorized three Christmas themed Daily Doodles and made them into Christmas cards and postcards.  You can veiw them all right here.

In addition to making Christmas cards I'm also trying to create more of a viarety of items in my store. I'm taking some of the designs I already have and putting them on more products.  That way, there's can be something for everyone.  Just recently I added a couple of key-chains and magnets featuring my Morning Power-Up design.

I hope you'll take a look and considering getting something nice as a Christmas gift for a loved one or even for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment