Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dylan's Discourse Header

My pal Dylan has been busy revamping his website. He's branching it off into three separate blogs. He's creating a humorous review blog, a blog for his fiction writing and his main blog will become sort of a portfolio site that he'll update occasionally and will cover a range of topics.

Anyway, I've offered to donate some artwork to help him out. This is the header for his main blog.  I also came up with the name Dylan's Discourse. Please, hold your applause.  I'm not entirely sure how I came up with the Pacman theme. Dylan does write about video games for many of his freelance jobs but I think the concept mostly came from the idea that he consumes all sorts of entertainment media and then writes about it.

You can check out the header in use right here: http://blog.dylanduarte.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment