Monday, November 7, 2011

Dylan Reviews Everything header

This is another header image I created for my friend Dylan. He's going to be starting a blog site in the near future  (real near, I hope) where he reviews  just about everything that exists. It should be fun.

The final image will actually have a transparent background and the outer space background will be the website background.  That way the header will seamlessly blend with the site design.

I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out. I definitely spent way too much time on it. Mainly looking for the right font to use in the logo. I probably spent the same amount of time looking for the font as I would have just lettering it myself. But I really, really didn't want to do it myself.  I found a good font though. The font is called, Lunch.  I'm not sure who the designer is. They were not credited on the site I downloaded it from.

Update: Dylan's Blog is now up and running. Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment