Sunday, April 3, 2011

Coolthulhu T-shirt

Note: The colors are a little different on the Zazzle shirt but not by much.
I'm still figuring out how to design for their printing process on light colored shirts.

This is my latest T-shirt design for the Jeff's Art-On-Stuff store at Zazzle. Make sure to buy yourself several and then tell your friends to do the same. Then while you're at it buy some extra ones for gifts and what not.
This is the original concept sketch. I've had it pinned to my bulletin board for a long time now. The thing that inspired this design was mainly just money! When I cooked up this idea I was just trying to come up with something I would enjoy illustrating but mainly featured a subject that would sell shirts. Of course the demi-god Cthulhu has a cult following and anything with a cult following sells merchandise. Plus, it's mainly geeks like me that appreciate Cthulhu and his cool factor, and geeks love novelty T-shirts... I think.

Now go buy yourself one! http://www.zazzle.com/jeff_art

No comments:

Post a Comment