Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All New Jeff Morin Art

Hey folks! It's been a while since I've written any new posts. Sorry about that.  I've been rather busy moving into a new place and then totally revamping JeffMorinArt.com . That's right, I redid my whole website from the ground up.  I decided to get with the 21st century so I'm now using a nice little content management system called Get Simple which looks really nice and modern.  It's now much easier to get around my site and much easier for me to upload new content.  Also, I've added some new artwork and portfolios.  Each of the portfolios has a nice little image gallery, slide show feature.

I'm pretty excited about it and I'm even thinking about adding some other content to the site, like for instance, a process section or a tour of my studio.  I've got lots of ideas but they'll have to wait for the not-to-distant future.  For now, I'd like to move on to other projects.

So, I invite you to come take a look at my newly remodeled website.  And maybe you've got the need for some custom cartoon artwork, don't hesitate to contact me because I'm the man for the job! But you don't have to take my word for it, come take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment