Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sketch Suggestions 5

Well, here we are, at the end.  These are the last of the sketches that were suggested by you guys, over on my Facebook page. It's been a heck of a lot of fun and it's given me some good practice too. We will definitely do this again!

Anyway, here's the last  of the sketches, all suggested by SirRichard Lee LionheartedGrahn (yes that's what he calls himself on Facebook.).

Mr. LionheartedGrahn writes, "DRAW near to God and He will DRAW near to you. DRAW a conclusion. DRAW water from a well. DRAW straws. DRAW bridge. . . . . ."

The result: I drew this picture of myself drawing near God.  If you look closely you'll see that I'm drawing a picture of some straws and a bridge. I suppose you could say that the water under the bridge was from a well and that God also counts as the conclusion.


After SirRichard's first suggestion, he was teased about not giving me more butt themed suggestions. So, he decided to join in and gave me some rather  odd ones.


He replied with, "Draw two butts walking down the street, one says to the other "hey, we look like a couple of peaches!"
In my illustration the speaking butt is saying his dialog in butt language.

The Lionhearted one followed up with, "Two butts stand on the street corner as they see another butt walk by wearing a leather jacket and a pair of devil horns. One butt says to the other "look, a bad ass!"


 I drew the "bad-ass" in the back of a speeding pickup to add to his badness.

No comments:

Post a Comment