Saturday, August 27, 2011

Admiral Ackbar


Ever vigilant, Admiral Ackbar is always on the lookout for possible traps.

I got these new Prismacolor brand, cool grey markers to shade my ink sketches with. They're pretty neat. A couple of the lighter ones don't show up when scanned though. Ackbar actually had some spots on his head that I made with one of the light ones.

I'd definatley recommend these markers for sketching with. My only complaint is that the pack includes three black markers, which isn't all that big of a deal but the entire pack could have been cheaper otherwise. Plus, I don't think I'll be needing the black ones as much since I'm using some Copic pens for the line work.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is funny. Im tired of just Photoshopped star wars stuff-this has some more thought to it.
    www.ellethekitty.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I have been enjoying the more traditional (non computer) stuff lately myself.

    I like your jewelery. Cool idea, using old comics

    ReplyDelete