Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fairy Sketch

I was sitting at work one day and noticed a drawing somebody did of a fairy. I was reminded of a sketch that I did for a coworker, a long time ago..  The sketch at the time was a more realistic, comic book style drawing. It was much different than how I draw things now. I realized that I hadn't drawn a fairy since then.  So, I decided to do this sketch for the fun of it. I like to do that from time to time to see how my art has changed.

The sketch is very John K inspired (The creator of Ren and Stimpy).  John K has been a big influence on my work , since about three years ago when I discovered his blog. It really changed my life and taught me more about drawing and cartooning then any schooling I'd ever had. Thanks John!

No comments:

Post a Comment